Dr. Smith's Diaper Ointment
- Effective for diaper rash and sold without a prescription.
- Extremely well blended and easy to apply.
- Zinc oxide provides fast relief from the irritation of diaper rash, and keeps the affected area dry.
- Very fast acting!
- Creates a protective barrier against urine and fecal matter.
- No unpleasant odor or globiness.
- Applies as an invisible barrier and washes off easily.
- Non-steroid and non-antibiotic product making it safe for any child.
Send us your feedback
Who is Dr. Smith's?
- Active: Zinc Oxide 10% (Skin Protectant).
- Inactive: Petrotatum, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Purified Water, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Boric Acid, Olive Oil, Thymol Iodide.
- Apply ointment three or four times a day for diaper rash, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- For prevention apply a small amount after each diaper change.
- Store between 15º and 30ºC (59º and 86ºF).